We are seeking a Node.js Software Developer
Pandera Systems is a highly specialized analytics and technology consulting firm with a core focus in developing data-driven solutions. As a Certified Google Partner, we bring together the most advanced software engineers, data scientists, and technologists to help transform the world’s leading brands.
Pandera is now looking to expand our success by continuing to build our team of passionate, curious, and skilled engineering gurus to help deliver our products and services at scale! Join us!
Travel: Onsite client location(s) – overnight is based on the needs of the client.
Type: Full time
Salary: Competitive rate based on qualifications
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical discipline; Master’s preferred, or equivalent years of experience in the field.
Must be Authorized to work in the USA
Pandera Systems is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Node.js Software Developer with strong technical skills and team dedication who’s comfortable with both front and back-end programming. Software Developers are responsible for the design, development, testing, debugging, and documentation for a variety of software systems for our clients. You will be joining a team of highly experienced and skilled technologists who are continuously creating innovative ways to drive growth out of data and software systems.
Pandera Systems is looking for talent to bring not only their expertise but a passion for innovation to work every day to help us continue to deliver World-class products to our vast array of clientele. In this role you will have the opportunity to extend and improve on enterprise-level systems, working directly with product owners. You will oversee developing additional features, as well as maintaining the current code base. You will also be involved in research and development projects, utilizing the industry’s emerging technologies. You will be expected to be able to perform in a fast-paced environment and be a driving factor in extending and supporting our systems.
Type: Full-time Work
Location: Client location and remote work when available
Education: 4-year CS degree preferred and/or equivalent experience combined with education
- Develop, test, maintain and improve enterprise software applications and integrations
- Contribute to software design and architecture, including design reviews
- Develop high-quality code along with automated unit tests for cloud-based deployments
- Contribute to integration, system, and performance testing, including test tools
- Assist with troubleshooting customer problems and finding solutions in a timely fashion
- Write test cases within an automated test framework for development projects
- Manage priorities to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met
- Think. Innovate. Solve problems
- Required Minimum 3 years Experience with Node.js, Nice to Have Java & Boot.
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, and/or SQL Server).
- Experience with in-memory databases (Redis, Apache Ignite, Hazelcast, and/or Memcached)
- Experience with building and deploying containerized applications (Docker, Kubernetes, PaaS)
- Experience with developing unit & integration tests
- Experience with building RESTful APIsStrong written and verbal communications skills
- Familiar with using source control systems such as GitPassionate about developing high-quality code that has been thoroughly tested
- Ability to learn quickly 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Understanding of Cloud-Based services and architecture (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure)
- Experience with distributed messaging systems (NATS, PubSub, Kafka, Azure Events Kub, AWS Kinesis, AWS MQ, and/or RabbitMQ)
- Experience implementing automated testing pipelines
- Experience with GraphQL Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with C and C++ Programming
- Experience with and advanced understanding of Cloud-Based Architectures
What Do You Get Out of This? You are a hot commodity and having you on the team would be an honor to us! Here are some of the ways we pay it forward to recognize your contribution to our vision!
- Be Healthy: Health, dental, and vision offered through top tier providers and sick leave to keep you feeling at the top of your game.
- Be Inspired: Collaborative workspace, personal days, paid birthday off, and vacation time to keep your mind fresh and ready to take on the next new idea.
- Be Rewarded: A competitive salary and company-matched 401k plans are only a few of the rewards for a job well done.
- Be Supported: A large network of industry experts, internal training platform, and external learning opportunities to grow your skills and experience.
- Be a Team: Team outings, happy hours, passion presentations, volunteer opportunities, meetups, etc. we are creating a community to continuously share and grow as a team
Interested in the position or have questions?
If you are interested in learning more about the position or want to learn more about what we do at Pandera, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Use our job listing on ApplicantStack to submit all resumes. We look forward to hearing from you.