Orlando, FL | April 24 – 26
Agile Software Development methodologies are being widely adopted by technology organizations and other knowledge-based work. Agile Software Development methodologies have a reputation for being deceptively simple yet difficult to master. This course is designed to walk learners through the underlying mindset shift needed to be Agile, not just do Agile.
This hands-on, scenario based training will walk technology and business professionals through Agile Software Development methodologies and help attendees master the program. Those interested in taking advantage of early registration can sign up here and use discount code AgilePandera20 for a 20% discount.
Agile Fundamentals is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) as fulfilling all learning objectives in the Agile Fundamentals track. After successful completion of this course, you can apply for the ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP) certification. To be eligible for certification consistent attendance in the full three days of this course is required.
What’s on the Agenda?
- Day 1 – Focuses on the internal and cultural aspects necessary to create an environment for agile organizations.
- Day 2 – Focuses on customer and stakeholder interactions and activities necessary for planning and designing, as well as introduce learners to agile technical practices.
- Day 3 – Closes out the discussions about technical practices and focuses on reporting, metrics, feedback loops, and change management within an organization adopting Agile software development methodologies. The end of day three includes two games intended to solidify the knowledge gained from this workshop and walk through two popular Agile Software Development methodologies: Kanban and Scrum.
Sign up for early registrationand use discount code AgilePandera20 for a 20% discount.
See what others are saying about Pandera’s Agile Fundamental Certification Training
- “Jess was an excellent educator with great patience, and really challenged me to think.”
- “This class was very hands on and engaging. I enjoyed the teaching technique and recapping the topics the following day.“
- “Everyone in my organization would benefit from this training“
- “After this class I would like to know more about next steps to help bring this training to my whole team“
- “I learned about Agile project management and techniques that can be applied to our business.“
Latest posts by Pandera Systems (see all)
- Top HR and People Management Trends of 2019 - April 24, 2019
- Using AI to create personalized interactions at scale - April 24, 2019
- Why and how to create a 360 degree view of your customer - April 24, 2019