Pandera is looking forward to sharing our latest developments and new trends that will continue to re-shape the way businesses interact with data. Here’s just some of the things we’re excited to share with you this year.
Visit the Pandera Team at Booth #301 to Learn About the Latest Innovations in Business Intelligence Solutions.
- Performance Management Platform – Pandera’s new performance management platform, REV, which integrates with MicroStrategy as well as your existing CRM, brings balanced scorecards to all employees and organization levels in minutes.
- Customer Success System – Pandera’s new cloud-based customer success platform, ECO, aligns enterprise learning with real world use cases and scenarios. On-demand access to proven experts anywhere, anytime is just one of the many benefits of joining this cutting-edge community.
- Analytics Ecosystem Management – Pandera’s new mobile app, Sense, comprehensively monitors systems, platforms, usage, and overall adoption, enabling leaders to identify opportunities to improve user skills based on community feedback.
- Advisory Services – Enabling our clients to improve the execution of strategies using a proven collaborative method. Combine industry experience with a qualitative and quantitative analytical approach to integrate and align services focused on improving performance & efficiencies.
- Self-Service BI – Allowing you to create your own reusable reports and have complete control of your data, SSBI offers high-performance and more flexible dashboards than traditional BI modules, leading to continual improvements to your reporting ecosystem.
- Augmented Reality – We’ll be demonstrating the value of using augmented reality in the analytics space. You won’t want to miss this!
Pandera’s Solution Leader and CEO, Josh Sutton, presents: A.I. Meets Self-Service: Augmented Intelligence is the new BI.
Track 12, Session 2 – Wednesday, 2:15pm – 3:15pm
Pandera presents a new paradigm in BI with common A.I. Identities such as Amazon’s Alexa enabled for Business Analytics. Learn how self-service BI leveraging A.I. & augmented intelligence is deployed to continuously self-evolve knowledge concentration and dissemination to everyone. It starts with creating your analytical brain inside of MicroStrategy and we show you where to start.
A Special Thank You to MicroStrategy
Of course, MicroStrategy World 2017 wouldn’t be happening without the company and the product that made it all possible. Pandera would like to extend a special thank you to our friends at MicroStrategy for putting this event together, and giving Pandera the platform in which to share our insights into innovative industry trends with the community.
Take a look at what else Pandera is doing at MicroStrategy World 2017.
Latest posts by Pandera Systems (see all)
- MicroStrategy Jump Start Tampa - October 4, 2017
- Enterprise Digital Transformation - August 2, 2017
- Pandera is Hosting an Agile Fundamentals Certification Training in Orlando - April 11, 2017