“Before jumping right into solving a problem, we should step back and invest time and effort to improve our understanding of it.”
- Albert Einstein
Pandera Advisory Services is committed to providing industry expertise and a proven collaborative approach to successful execution of our client’s initiatives. Primed with years of industry acumen and successful technology implementations, the Pandera Advisory team enables the execution of strategic solutions focused on operational process improvement while managing cost, scalability and usability.
Pandera Practice Advisors enable the delivery of complex and multifaceted solutions in today’s intricate business environment requiring innovative integration strategies that understand the ongoing interplay between business and an ever evolving technical environment. Understanding your business while mitigating regulatory and compliance constraints, shifting business priorities and strong political cultures, our advisor team brings the right mix of industry insight, technical expertise and user adoption strategies to position organizations to remain agile in a world of ever changing needs.
Our enterprise delivery methodologies deliver in weeks, not months. By mapping your information needs and corporate objectives to a clear and achievable plan, Pandera advisors collaborate with you to define an actionable scheme in perfect alignment with your business goals and investment strategy.
Reach out to our Industry Practice Advisors at MicroStrategy World 2016 to learn more about how others in your industry are using business intelligence to improve performance. We can help you understand how you stack up to your competition and how to move your organization forward with:
- Organizational Readiness: Assessment and Inventory – Do you have the business and technical capabilities at your fingertips to accomplish your goals?
- Information Delivery Strategy: How do you make things happen? What governance and leadership is in place to insure results? What are the primary drivers?
- Program Management: Change is inevitable. Are your resources and organization prepared for the shift?
- Knowledge Delivery Roadmap: Where are you going from here? Is it aligned with corporate strategy? Development of a complete organizational roadmap creating a functional current state business and technical roadmap to set the course for scalability and innovation into the future.
Healthcare: Anna Daly
President of Business Strategy and Healthcare Practice Leader for Pandera Systems, LLC. She has an extensive background in Clinical Data, Business Intelligence, and Healthcare Informatics. As clinician, vendor, and business owner, Anna has played an integral role in developing and leading clinical warehousing and BI initiatives for some of the largest healthcare systems and information exchanges in the US. Her specialties include Data Governance, Regulatory and Healthcare Operations, and clinical-based research reporting and analytics. A professor of Healthcare Informatics, Anna is a thought leader for those entering the field of Health IT and provides a deep understanding of the balance between patient care, technical innovation and operational efficiencies. Having served on the board of HIMSS Privacy and Security Committee for three years, she also brings a wealth of knowledge and experience related to regulatory security compliance and HIPAA privacy.
Retail: Ted Beaith
Ted Beaith is senior member of the Advisory Practices Group and leads the Retail Practice for Pandera Systems. Ted has 30 years of retail experience in a variety of roles, including 9 years as a Retail CIO, 4 years as SVP – Supply Chain, and 8 years leading Retail Consulting Practices. Having planned and implemented high value business initiatives, in a wide number of solution areas, across multiple retail verticals, his organizational acumen plus his knowledge of Technology, Supply Chain, Store Operations, and Merchandising provides a broad-based, pragmatic approach to a wide variety of retail challenges. His demonstrated track record of using business analytics to integrate data-driven, actionable steps into sustainable business processes and workflows, enables a comprehensive, executable vision for our Retail customers.
Latest posts by Pandera Systems (see all)
- Expanding our global tech community program - August 9, 2018
- Forbes sits down with Pandera CDO, Matthew Thomas - July 30, 2018
- How to Turn the 3 Biggest BI Complaints Into Your 3 Biggest Differentiators - July 26, 2018