The CMS Five-Star Quality Rating System was created to help members compare healthcare providers. It is a balanced scorecard approach to consider the process-based performance as well as the customer service considerations experienced by each CMS plan’s members. In compliance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA), CMS providers have been tasked with reducing reimbursements by 14% nationwide beginning in 2017.
Improving your CMS star rating does not have to be complicated – we can help. We’ve teamed up with Clarabridge, the leaders in Customer Experience Management, to walk you through some key elements that can strengthen your performance and your ratings.
Register for our webinar on May 7th at 1pm EDT where you’ll learn how to:
- Increase visibility and compliance to screenings, vaccines and tests
- Monitor specific chronic conditions for adherence to protocols and guidelines
- Spotlight the member experience to provide additional insight into the patient experience, complaints and claims process
Thursday, May 7, 2015
1 PM EDT
Latest posts by Pandera Systems (see all)
- Pandera hosts the official MicroStrategy World 2018 Party - December 22, 2017
- Pandera is the exclusive Diamond sponsor at MicroStrategy World 2018 - December 17, 2017
- MicroStrategy Jump Start Tampa - October 4, 2017